Monday

Had our country been bigger

The police force and news papers would have done the work they're supposed to do and we may well have realized that we do have serial killers in this country

Someone would have shot the prime minister already. (I have had fantasies that it were me)

Knowledge about the many gangs that exist in this country would not remain a secret or elusive to the lay person


This ignorance that the public has with regards to gangs, criminals and crime in general frustrates and further angers me. The only time you obtain any information about a certain individual or gang etc is when something happens to/with them and is reported (askew no less) in the local papers.

Of course those residents in the areas connected to these groups and individuals know as do the police, otherwise there wouldn't be phrases like 'known kidnapper' or 'known murderer' in the news. This is why I see what I do as important. The only time you see 'known...' is when they end up dead in a gutter for whatever reason and no one can figure out why. But how often do you read these headlines? (not very often at all).

We(our country) have had families with the financial means to hire contract killers for these purposes but this is not enough. These families have personal vendettas against these specific individuals. My vendetta is against them all. This is why I cannot fail this important task.

Speaking of which, I myself was almost killed a few days ago. Some scared prick decided to put a gun in my face to try and rob me. The man's eyes were red and watering. I couldn't even stare down the barrel of the gun because it was shaking too much.

I've always wondered whether this is the kind you have to be afraid of because they'll pull the trigger out of nerves or if it's the one who is steady and fierce. I don't believe there's much of a difference anymore, both will shoot you just as quickly.

My gun was in my bag so I pulled it around in front as if to hand him whatever was supposed to be in it and shot him in the torso through the bag. In reaction he squeezed his own trigger which barely missed my ear. I then shot him full in the chest and left him there to die.

I hope his friends found him. It won't make them re-think their lifestyle by any means. No, I imagine reaction to be along the lines of 'fuck boy kenny get kill! hard luck for him yes!' but maybe one person will question whether this is what they really want to do anymore, and that's where the difference starts. Regardless, I need to be more careful next time.

No comments: